• This is an Educational Laptop comes with a Mouse. Has a friendly voice feature to help guide the child. It provides negative and positive feedback. When the child touches an incorrect answer, the voice feature responds with “try again!” When the child answers correctly, the voice feature responds with expressions similar. It has an auto shut-off mechanism which helps save battery.
• Voice Feature: Friendly vocalizations and amusing sound effects keep things fun and interesting– and your child will be astounded to see just how much they can learn by having fun!
• Smart & easy to carry: This is a Stylish educational Slim Talking laptop with Smart educational Activities with full functional Mouse. Can be taken anywhere and used wherever you want. It comes with mouse, which gives it a real look. It has two speakers, so whenever you press a key or starts a game it starts saying the same & interacts with you.
• User friendly Technology: If you’re keen to introduce your child to technology and academic fundamentals, this fantastic Intellective learning laptop For Kids is just what you’re after.
• LCD, Speaker & Working Mouse: Sharp & clear LCD screen, proper speaker for clear sound output. To select activity in laptop working mouse is there.
• Knowledge Activity: Complete with no of edutainment activities and games to encourage fundamental learning in key areas such as English, mathematics and music, this computer offers a fun way for a child to learn via completing various games and activities on the LCD screen via use of computer controls.
Laptop Activity Details:
Step 1 – Learn Alphabets:
• Learn to recognize and pronounce English Alphabets
• Differentiate between Capital and Small Letters
• Find the letter. Here the laptop speaks out a particular letter and the child needs to identify the correct letter by punching it on the keyboard
Step 2 – Learn Words:
• Learn to spell and pronounce
• Take spelling tests
• Learn to identify pictures
Step 3 – Learn Numbers:
• Learn the correct pronunciation and spelling of numbers – Learn to write the numbers
• Numbers identification Visual
• Number identification verbal
Step 4 – Learn Musical Notes:
• Play melodies
• Play musical notes
• Recognize musical notes visual and verbal
Step 5 – Play Games:
• Catch falling objects
• Find the matching pair
• Star shooting
• Draw a picture